Spring Cleaning – Property Management Style
This may be odd to say, but I love Spring Cleaning! Out with the old and in with the FRESH!
While many people are purging the inside of their homes, it’s also a good time to think about updates and repairs of your home. Not only does it constantly keep your home in good condition, it really helps to protect your investment and could save you a significant amount of money down the road by just investing in simple routine maintenance.
Below are some Spring Cleaning tips for your home to keep it in tip- top shape!
- Managing and clearing drainage systems
- Examining the roof for leaks and shingles problems
- Cleaning up landscaping. Add some fresh spring flowers!
- Inspecting the siding and lanais
- Power washing siding and driveways
- Scheduling new projects, such as the addition of a fence
- Painting the home, the fence, and deck railing as needed
Inside property walls:
- Ensuring the HVAC system is functional and clean
- Checking caulking and/or grout for holes or cracks
- Checking for moisture and/or mold problems
If you have any questions or need recommendations of professionals to help with these tasks, you can call our office at (808) 593-9826. We have a network of vetted vendors whom we trust to provide you with high quality service.