Whether you’re managing your own rental properties, or you’re working with a property management company like Caron B Realty, it’s essential to have good programs to help you take care of all the moving parts of a rental property. At Caron B Realty, we follow a strict system to screen potential tenants and manage properties and tenants, and we use a program called Appfolio to ensure easy access, payments, and maintenance with owners and tenants. Below we address questions that we often receive from our rental property owners. Click here to see a detailed breakdown of our concierge and property management services.
How do we choose our tenants?
- We require an application for anyone over the age of 18
- We check credit history, work history, and criminal history
- We require references from previous landlords/workplace supervisors
- We follow banking industry standards regarding credit scores and loan worthiness to determine rental worthiness
How do we collect rent from tenants?
- We provide a hassle-free way to set up online payments and encourage autopay
- Through our Appfolio we can easily bill tenants
How do we provide owner payments?
- Appfolio offers a simple way to take care of vendor payments and direct deposit to owners
- We take the burden off of the owner to handle any repairs for the home that would be approved by the owner
- We work only with trusted and credible vendors
- When it comes time for taxes, we can send you all statements, invoices, and year end statements.
How do we handle move outs?
- How do we know if the tenant caused any damage?
- To determine whether tenants caused any damage we provide photo inventory and photo evidence of the condition of the home prior to move in and use our photos and property condition form as reference when the tenant has moved out
We would be happy to answer any property management or real estate sales questions you have. Call us to schedule a private consultation at (808) 593-9826 or email email@example.com