20 Years in Business & Growing Our Team
2021 marks Caron B Realty International’s 20th year in business. The success that our company has achieved is due not only to our leaders, Caron and Doug Davis, but also to our dedicated team of agents and staff. Caron Davis started Caron B Realty International to offer a WOW experience and a wider range of services to her clients, but also to be able to support and mentor agents. Seeing agents’ personal and professional growth has been one of the most rewarding experiences. Working at Caron B Realty is a unique experience among Hawaii real estate brokerages, and we are excited to say that we are expanding our team. Join the Caron B Realty International team and you will find:
- We Support our Agents
- We give as much to our agents as they give to their clients because we know that they can’t give 100% without support.
- Dedicated and Accessible In-House Administration, Marketing, and Escrow Departments
- While many of our agents grew into their roles from marketing or administrative positions in real estate, their main responsibility is to work with clients on their real estate sales, purchases, and property rentals. Our specialized departments allow the agents to focus on what they do best and to serve their clients at the highest level; however, they can be as involved as they want to be with the marketing and escrow of their properties.
- Learning Opportunities
- Our brokers/owners have over 70 years of combined experience and have been successful throughout many different types of markets and multiple recessions. Our agents are also very experienced, and everyone is willing to help each other learn and grow. Caron and Doug prioritize learning because they know that they can’t help agents improve if they are not learning and improving as realtors and leaders themselves.
- Round the Clock Access to our Broker-in-Charge
- Our very knowledgeable Broker-in-Charge, Doug Davis, is available for questions and assistance anytime he is needed. Doug excels in solving potential problems throughout the transaction process including title defects, tax liens, probates, survey encroachments, and divorces. Whenever someone has a question, we say “ask Doug”; Doug has even started a video series called Ask Doug! in which he answers common real estate questions.
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Having been in the business so long, our brokers know that challenges, such as the pandemic, are really just learning and growth opportunities. During this time, we started using new technology to better serve our agents and our clients, we explored new educational opportunities, and we adjusted our marketing and reach to be compatible with the new normal. But the prioritization of growth is not limited to difficult times. We have monthly agent meetings and a yearly meeting in which we reflect on our year and goal set for the coming year, both professionally and personally. Additionally, we have one on one meetings with our team members that allow us to provide guidance on a more individualized level and offer life planning sessions.
- Agents Run Their Own Businesses with our Support
- Caron knows the importance and value of being in control of her own business, that’s why she started Caron B Realty International. We’re set up so that experienced agents can join our company and receive the support they need but still be independent in their businesses.
What keeps all this running smoothly is our systems; we have them for administration, listing and market, escrow, after close activities and we design every plan to address client’s specific needs and goals. Systems allow us to not have to worry about all the moving pieces and be sure that they are taken care of so that we can put all our attention to the clients, which has always been our top priority. If you’d like to learn more about joining Caron B Realty International, call Caron for a private and confidential consultation at (808) 286-5256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org